we believe each student in our school is a success story which shall be told. GIS was established in 2015; since then, we have changed and grown significantly in the West bay lagoon behind the MOE&HE new building.
Our photo gallery
Integrated British International Curriculum
Cambridge Accredited School
Emphasis on Creative and Critical Thinking
Gheras school aims to bring up a new generation that is innovative, morally committed, scientifically distinguished, keeping up with the modern age, participating with the community and loving their nation.
- Provide a distinguished educational school environment for students and teachers.
- Effecting programs and activities to help build a good personality.
- Offering sustainable skills development for the school staff.
- Providing a technological environment that helps students to innovate.
- Supporting talented and distinguished students in all fields.
- Implementing the spirit of a sense of belonging through community participation. GIS
GIS Core Values
Our students see us as worthy role models; genuine, trustworthy, hard-working, and professional. We are accessible and patient, tolerant and fair. We exemplify a positive attitude, and we expect and facilitate success, by developing in our community the main values of the school.
We expect to prepare our students to be